Dog in a Box di Gianluca Crispino is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important so we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalized shopping experience.
We have published this notice to help you understand how and why we collect information from you, who we share that information with (and why) and, what your rights are.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Name and payment details
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Data Protections says we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
• Contract - your personal information is processed in order to fulfill a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you your order.
• Consent - where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for sending you emails and personalized online adverts
• Legitimate Interests - this means the interests of Dog in a Box in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to third party delivery services.
• Legal Obligation - where there is a statutory or other legal requirement to share the information.
In order to supply your order, Dog in a Box works with Poste Italiane and other courier companies. We pass on the minimum amount of information needed in order to fulfill the orders you place.
We use trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
Dog in a Box uses various online database applications to manage your information. The applications we use are protected with secure passwords and only used by trained employees of Dog in a Box.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data, request that your personal data is erased or corrected or request access to your personal data.
You are entitled to request the following from Dog in a Box, these are called your Data Subject Rights.
• Right of access - to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
• Right to rectification - to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate in any way
• Right to erasure - to have your personal information erased
• Right to restriction of processing - to restrict processing of your personal information
• Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest (like for example Instagram). However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
DATA AGGREGATION, ANALYTICS AND PROFILE CREATION
We may analyze your browsing behavior to draw inferences and create profiles about your personal preferences and behaviors.
Dog in a Box reserves the right to change and update these policies without prior notice. By continuing to access, browse and use this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates. Please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to these policies.